SPCA, Report Cruelty,
Wildlife Rescue, Dog Fighting:
Anti Animal Trafficking(AAT):
Cape Animal Medical Centre Kenilworth:
Happy Rabbit Rescue:
Noordhoek Bunny Rescue:
Blouberg Snake Rescue:
Biten: (Snake Bites)
CEAH - Cape Exotic Animal Hospital:
Cape Animal Rights Forum:
CTSN - Cat Trapping and Sterilisation Network:
Animal Welfare Society of SA:
Tell Us More: (optional)
- Select A Recipe Type -
16 Mar 2020
● 120ml oil
● 1 tsp cumin seeds
● 1 large onion, chopped
● 100g sesame seeds, finely ground
● 1 tbsp ground coriander
● 1 can chopped tomatoes with juice
● 2 tsp salt
● 2 tsp sugar
● 1 tsp chilli powder
● 1 tsp turmeric
● 2 x 425g cans butter beans, drained
● 2 sprigs fresh coriander leaves, chopped to garnish
- Heat oil in the pan, add the cumin seeds and fry until they begin to crackle.
- Add the onion and fry until soft. Add the ground sesame seeds and fry for 3-5 minutes, then add the ground coriander and fry for a further minute.
- Stir in the tomatoes, salt, sugar, chilli powder and turmeric.
- Mix well and cook the sauce for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the beans and stir carefully until we'll coated with the sauce.
- Simmer until the beans are thoroughly hot.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander and serve with rice or naan bread.